16 May 2008
mowing the lawn
Well, we are so excited that summer is finally here! Some of you may have noticed that we are slow to catch up to it. Specifically, we need to mow the lawn. First, I would like to thank our neighbors. We have a small patch of grass that we share. Occasionally, or always, we are the second to mow our half of that patch. And you have never complained. Never! Not once! At least not to our faces. And we appreciate it. The only sign you give that you noticed we haven't mowed our half, is to go ahead and mow it for us. Thank you for dealing us a large slice of "get off your butt and mow your lawn" pie. It may sound like I am outraged by this, or that it annoys me. But really, I thank you. Do you think you could do the back?
No comments:
Post a Comment