17 December 2008

New Bed

For Christmas we splurged on ourselves. A few months ago, a local furniture store was having a massive retirement sale. So we went to look. But we weren't going to buy. Just look. Yeah right. Well, we ended up getting this beautiful bed for quite a steal if I do say so myself! I love it! It doesn't slide across the floor when you sit on it! Anyway, that meant that we could finally get our old rickety bed out of there and put it in our spare room. Please don't judge me by the ugly flowered chair in this picture. My mom used to rock me in the chair, its so comfy, and it has a nice little squeek! The only down side is that its really ugly and covered in cat hair. But I can't bare to get rid of it!

1 comment:

Sara said...

It is beautiful! Congratulations! It is always so exciting to buy new furniture and even more fabulous when you get a good deal on it!