30 January 2009

I'm all alone!

Every month Jake and the Young Men/Scouts head to the wilderness for their monthly campout. Tonight they headed to Ashton to build ice caves. Oh my goodness, its going to be so cold! So I'm sitting at home by myself tonight. I'm not sure what to do. I usually go to Jamba, then get some soup for dinner. I love creamy soup and I usually eat it while Jake's gone. I checked out the fresh soup at Geraldine's and they only had taco and clam chowder. Uck. So I stopped at Walmart and got a can of soup. Yum! I usually get excited that I can stay home and watch my chic flicks and eat Jambas and soup. Sometimes if I'm driving I even listen to country on the radio! What a rebel! But then after I do all that, I get home and I get a little depressed because its just me and the cat. It makes me sad and lonely- as much fun as the cat is. I miss Jake!! And the cat whines.

2 comments:

anna said...

I think Porkchop misses Jake a little bit more than u do..mmmmwho loves him more? I love Jamba Juices..I really want one now thanks a lot for bringing it up. Right now snow caves sound fun. Like the ones we used to build in the middle of the road or in the canal!!

Allison said...

Your so funny and cute! I am also craving Jamba Juice!!You'd think that sleeping in your big bed all by yourself would be nice, but it does get loney!