21 July 2009
Hairwhack
The time has come! I was finally able to chop my hair off! I've been growing it out all year so I would be able to have something to pull back at Girl's Camp. Well, Girl's Camp is over (which was a blast, by the way), and its past (passed?) time! So here is a before (sorry about it being sideways, is there even a way to turn the pictures?):
As you can see, its long beyond belief. The wave from the day's ponytail makes the color look funny, but its all the same, I promise. Jake did the initial chop. Here's my 11 inches of hair in two seperate ponytails:
How come when hair is on your head, its pretty and beautiful and nice to touch? But the second that its not connected to any head, its revolting? I could barely hold on to it. It will be gone soon. I havn't gotten an after shot yet. I shaped it up last night, but I think I want more layers and a little shorter. So I'll work on that and then repost in a bit!
5 comments:
WOW!!! Do you cut hair often? I would like a trim if you are interested in helping me out! :)
Will you be donating your hair? I didn't realize your hair was SO long!!! I am excited to see an after picture! (Or I should just come across the street and see it!)
I do plan on donating it. I'll help you out as long as you don't have high expectations! :)
You're brave! I've always wanted to donate my hair, but I don't think it grows past a certain length, and that length isn't long enough! I'm sure your short hair is beautiful!
I didn't know you cut your own hair! It looks really nice and I like the length. I'll be looking forward to the front version of the "after picture". I got a haircut too last week, but I just got it trimmed and added some swoop bangs! They drive me nuts some days. Thats why I grew out my bangs ten years ago. Duh! Anyway, I'm impressed with your (and Jakes) scissor skills.
I thought about bangs. Do you like 'em? I loved your vacation pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment