"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." -Shakespeare
I can't see what this is. Is it a picture or a link to a video? At any rate, it's intriguing.
I also saw it on LDS.com. You can go watch it there if you really wanted to see what it is. I'll post the link also.
Wow. I needed to see that. It really puts into perspective my life a little more. Thanks Jenny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't see what this is. Is it a picture or a link to a video? At any rate, it's intriguing.
I also saw it on LDS.com. You can go watch it there if you really wanted to see what it is. I'll post the link also.
Wow. I needed to see that. It really puts into perspective my life a little more. Thanks Jenny.
Post a Comment