06 September 2010

McCoy Creek

McCoy Creek has become our new favorite place to head to when we have a few extra minutes. Tonight we headed out to roast some hot dogs. In no particular order here are our pictures from this evening:


We went to gather some water to put out the fire and stopped under a bridge. How cute are we? Very.


The Creek.


Sunny and beautiful. I could have stayed there all night.


Trying not to look like a dork this close. I'm not sure it worked.


A random picture of our fire, my legs, the hot dog sticks, and our cooler.


Jake took my picture because I took his. He's so hot.


Berries.

More berries. There was a chipmunk munching on 'em while we munched.


The bridge and Bigfoot in the background.


On the bridge.


My favorite picture of the night. It's just so pretty, I don't know how to explain!

1 comment:

cressfamily said...

We love McCoy Creek too. Hopefully next summer we'll be able to get there.