21 August 2012

Tooting my Horn

When in the course of human events, it occasionally becomes necessary to toot your own horn. 


 Here is where I used to wear my belt, on the last hole.


 Six months, 700 miles on my bike, and a low cholesterol low carb diet later...

Here's where I wear my belt now.
On the last hole!




 
 I'm not sure this is the most flattering shot, but see how my tshirt that used to be quite snug, is now quite loose!



Here's how I keep my belt from flapping around, a hair tie!



TOOT!! TOOT!!

1 comment:

DIY Mom said...

You look great! I've lost a lot of weight from last summer... If you look at pictures from my sister's wedding you'll see. I've lost nearly 30 lbs but the last 5 pounds I want to lose are the hardest... still trying to widdle down my saddle bags/ the bottom half of my derriere. I've done it working 30 min. 3x/week and more vegetables and less sugar (also trying to get adequate sleep so I crave less sweets).