ENJOYING: The warm summer days
CRAVING: Popsicles
REGRETTING: Not much right now
LISTENING: Toby Keith, "Should've been a cowboy" One of the best country songs ever!
WEANING: myself off of sweets. again.
PLANNING: Youth Conference for August 8-9. Any volunteers?
LOOKING forward to: My birthday in a couple weeks
MISSING: lots of friends
READING: Only scriptures right now. Anyone have a good suggestions of good books?
CONSIDERING: going to the temple tomorrow afternoon
NEEDING: to see Jake again. I think I'm addicted to him
DECIDING: I hate deciding things
FEELING: happy!
LOVING: Jake, without him my life would be so sad
3 comments:
You should read Rollingstone. It's got great articles. How's life?!
Fun survey. :) In regards to a book read suggestion, I haven't read the Twilight Series, but I hear they are really good. :)
Jenny, What the heck? I didn't even know you had a blog! Cute pics. I'll have to check up on you now!
Post a Comment