22 August 2008

Cool Running

So now that I've discovered why I'm a little pudgy, its easier to do something about it. Should it be like that? I should've been motivated before, but I wasn't, now I am. Here's what I'm doing. Its a very simple program that has been set up to help the laziest of the lazy run a 5K. So I'm going to do it! I started on Tuesday. The first week you run for 60 seconds, then walk 90. For 20 minutes. I gotta tell you, at first I thought that this was going to be easy! Apparently I am the laziest of those lazies! Nearing the 13 minute mark, I thought I was going to die. I had sweat running across every inch of my body, and I must say, I did not smell so fine! But I have stuck it out this week and must say I am proud of myself. I still don't smell so fine afterwards though. I will keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: