I am so glad 2008 is over. Am I the only one? I don't know. It seems to have stretched on FOREVER! We've had an especially fabulous year (did you all catch the sarcasm?)! I know everybody goes through trials, and I know that we will get our share, but did they have to come all in one year? Between family issues, health issues, job issues I could really use a vacation! Anyone have free miles you're not using and want to donate to the Ricks? I am looking forward to making 2009 the best year yet! It WILL be! Happy New Year to everyone! (sorry to complain)
5 comments:
I am sorry to hear that 2008 wasn't the greatest! I am excited for a new year, and I hope that you have a wonderful one!!!
ps... we really should get together sometime to play games!!! We got a new one for Christmas called Jam Pack Jam. It is tons of fun!!!
Well, he has a regular schedule during the week, but on the weekends he still works for Union Pacific. So, we don't always know how the weekend will turn out. What do you think about 7pm on a weekday (except for Thursdays... and Tuesdays for you, right?) Let me know!!!
Hey... me again! Do you want to plan for this Monday at 7pm at my house for FHE? That will be fun! And I know Russell will be SOOO excited!
Hey, so I just checked my blog for the first time in a while. I am having more anti-computer days. I am also sorry that 2008 wasn't all that great, so onto 2009. I am kind of glad to have a new year too! We were thinking that we should try to do a weekend trip to Idaho Falls in the next month or so; if we do, lets do something or just hang out. I'm not much use these days!!! How's the job hunt?
I'm sorry that 2008 wasn't that great. I hope everything is going better this year. I hear ya though. There have been some years in my life that I wish to forget. Isn't great that we have new years though and can have a feeling of starting over? I know that I am sure glad we do.
Post a Comment