06 January 2009
Kids In Mind
I don't know about all of you, but I hate it when I go to see a movie that I've been looking forward to, and am surprised by an especially horrible word or scene. Anything that I wouldn't want my grandma to be in the room with me for or whatever. I have found this page called KIDS IN MIND. They watch the movies for you and give it three numbers based on sex, language, and violence. They don't review it and tell you how great the direction was or anything like that. I love this! I've started going there for every movie we're going to see. They list every swear word, every sex scene, and every time somebody gets stabbed or something. They're pretty detailed, too. Sometimes all thats listed is that people are swimming and you see men without shirts and cleavage. Anyway, if you are like me at all, I hate to be surprised! Go check it out!
2 comments:
I love this website, too! I always wonder what makes a movie get a certain rating, and I really hate the current rating system because (in my opinion) some PG-13's really should be rated R!!!
Thank you so much...I also hate going to the movies and being surprised. If you have anymore websites like that I would love to get them from you. Thanks again.
Post a Comment