Here is a picture of our new composter. The picture is kind of blurry, but you get the idea. I put it in the garden so when its done composting, we'll just lift it up and spred all the beautiful dirt out! Its supposed to take about four months for a complete cycle. So I've been stuffing it full of leaves and all our leftover veggies, and old papers, and cardboard.

I dumped a giant box of Raisin Bran, box and all, into it. Why did we buy Raisin Bran? I don't know. Ick. So if any of you are itching to put your left over veggies to good use, bring 'em over and dump 'em in our composter!
2 comments:
Fantastic!!! Where did you get it and was it very expensive? (If you don't mind me asking.)
That is AWESOME!!
We got it at Fred Meyer. I think it was 30? I can't remember for sure. But we saw one at Sam's Club, too. I think its pretty sweet!
Post a Comment