28 April 2009

Pinewood Derby

This past weekend our ward had its Pinewood Derby contest. A family event that turned out to be so fun! Here is the starting line: Here is the ending line. Who's that fine looking backup judge? Oh that's right, my hot husband.We really stunk it up and lost both of our races, double elimination. But Jake had a ton of fun making it. We did however win Best Workmanship!I couldn't get a very clear picture, but Jake made little stickers with us on them so we could be riding in the car. This is me. I won't post a bunch of blurry pictures, but they really turned out cute. Porkchop was riding in the back. We got lots of compliments! Thanks Sara for letting me steal a couple of your pictures!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your car was AWESOME!!! I love Jake's idea with the stickers! So fun! Congratulations on your award! :)

I am happy to share pictures with you!