I mentioned to a friend that we had traded our car in for a truck. Our car had been having so many problems, we just didn't want to wait for it to die. So here is our new truck:
It is a Nissan Frontier.
Ours isn't the one in the picture as this is a fancier version, we got the base model, sans bells and whistles. I have to say, I really miss our heated seats, and I know that I'm going to miss the sunroof in the summer. I miss the climatronic climate control, where we never had to touch the temperature setting. We actually have to set the heat ourselves! For rude. However, it has saved our hides many times already. The four wheel drive has been worth the trade hands down. Plus, now we can haul stuff. And, the gas mileage is almost as good as our VW was, so we haven't spent that much more on gas, which is great now that Jake is driving everyday. We love it!
Ours isn't the one in the picture as this is a fancier version, we got the base model, sans bells and whistles. I have to say, I really miss our heated seats, and I know that I'm going to miss the sunroof in the summer. I miss the climatronic climate control, where we never had to touch the temperature setting. We actually have to set the heat ourselves! For rude. However, it has saved our hides many times already. The four wheel drive has been worth the trade hands down. Plus, now we can haul stuff. And, the gas mileage is almost as good as our VW was, so we haven't spent that much more on gas, which is great now that Jake is driving everyday. We love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment