In seven years we've been through a lot.
Its been a wonderful seven years!
Here are some of our highlights:
Its been a wonderful seven years!
Here are some of our highlights:
7 Years
84 Months
2 Apartments
2 Houses
3 Cities
11 Jobs
4 Cars
1 Cat
12 Pet Fish
3 Pet Hamsters
2 College Degrees
800 Chocolate Chip Cookies
100 Temple Visits
6 States Visited
14 Birthday Cakes
4 Endless Drives
6 Space Heaters
50 Books Read
10 Campouts
12 Callings
50 Bike Rides
2 Car Accidents
4 Airplane Rides
300 Bird Sightings
4 Romantic Getaways
Lots and Lots of Smiles!
Millions of Hugs and smooches!
I love you Jake! Thank you for asking me to marry you so many years ago! I love being married to you, and look forward to spending eternity with you!
MWAG!
84 Months
2 Apartments
2 Houses
3 Cities
11 Jobs
4 Cars
1 Cat
12 Pet Fish
3 Pet Hamsters
2 College Degrees
800 Chocolate Chip Cookies
100 Temple Visits
6 States Visited
14 Birthday Cakes
4 Endless Drives
6 Space Heaters
50 Books Read
10 Campouts
12 Callings
50 Bike Rides
2 Car Accidents
4 Airplane Rides
300 Bird Sightings
4 Romantic Getaways
Lots and Lots of Smiles!
Millions of Hugs and smooches!
I love you Jake! Thank you for asking me to marry you so many years ago! I love being married to you, and look forward to spending eternity with you!
MWAG!
1 comment:
Congrats on 7 years! That is so exciting and you two are so perfect together. :)
Post a Comment