25 June 2010

Bike Ride

I know that the title of this post is "Bike Ride," but I had to stick one of Porkchop in first. He thought he was pretty sneaky jumping up on top of the cupboards, looking down on us and all. Really he wasn't, and when he realized we didn't care, he jumped right down. Buggar.



It's been pretty quiet 'round these parts lately. The weather has dramatically warmed up, so we've been hitting the trails on our bikes quite a bit.

Tonight we rode to Idaho. I wish it was further than it sounds. It's actually only about a half mile, as the crow flies. I'm sure I've mentioned how much we've enjoyed Wyoming so far, and here are some more pictures of how purdy it is.

Here's Jake looking out at the great, greenness of Wyoming.



And Palisades Reservoir.



And this is when we returned to Wyoming.



It was starting to get kinda dark on our way back and there were a TON of mosquitoes and other bugs out. I needed a windshield! Every time we stopped for a second to take a picture or something, I literally (okay boys, turn your eyes to the next paragraph!!!!) had to sweep tens of mosquitoes out my shirt and other unmentionable places of that vicinity!

So never go biking by the water at dusk. Enough said. Anyway, here is another picturesque picture of Jake and Palisades.



And this last picture turned out kind of dark, but it's still pretty.


We only ended up riding about six miles, but it was almost all dirt. I like to ride really fast on the dirt trails. Hope I don't biff it.

Wyoming has been good to us, and we are loving it!

1 comment:

DQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.