10 July 2010

I Have a Problem

What is my problem you ask?

Is it that I need a new pair of shoes? Always, but maybe later.
Is it that my grass is dying? No, it is a lush green!
So what is my problem? I am addicted to this:


The snow cone.

A perennial favorite of mine. Each summer I indulge in this inexpensive cup of ice and sweet, delicious flavor. But this year seems different. Living in a small town, with not a lot to do or places to eat, it has been my go to comfort for the summer. Already today, we have indulged. The previous picture was of my:

That's right, my Gone With the Wind. A delightful mixture of Strawberry, Cherry, and Blackberry. So delicious. Here's is Jake's Cherry. Also, very delicious.

Our Snow Shack isn't fancy, ritzy, or somewhere any of your bosses would probably feel comfortable going. In fact, I think you could hook it up to the back of your truck and take it home with you! I didn't take a picture of ours, but here are some pictures of what your Snow Shack may look like.






But possibly one of my favorite things, is the spoon straw. I'm not sure if that's the technical name for it. But doesn't it make it all taste SO much better?!



One of my favorite tasty treats was the Peach Ring. A delightful combination of Strawberry, Peach, and Banana.
It tasted EXACTLY like a peach ring!!


Cotton Candy: Best when both Pink and Blue Cotton Candy flavors are combined.

Just some more pretty pictures of snow cones. Because they're so pretty.
Your food should be pretty.




What is the next flavor I'm going to try?

SPIDERMAN: Blue AND Red Raspberry swirled in a heavenly, Styrofoam cup.


I think I have a problem. I'm Jonesing right now.


P.S. Here is a silly picture of a cat enjoying his rainbow. I thought it was funny.


4 comments:

Kira said...

You're so funny! I'm very happy that you find such joy from something so simple - you are sure to live a happy life. :) And I must confess that I too love snowcones, but I usually have to settle for an Otter Pop. Mmmmmm

Tina Crowther said...

I used to LOVE snow cones, but after I was pregnant with Caleb, and got heartburn- from a snow cone! I haven't enjoyed them quite as much. My favorite is peach raspberry!

Romney Family said...

Gotta love snow cones. They are the best!!

Jenny said...

I'm sad to report, our snow shack is no longer here in town. It disappeared. Maybe I'll call the police. Sad day.