27 July 2010

Ginger Chews

Okay, there is nothing new to report. We are chugging along, doing the regular day to day things. It's been nice and quiet, and I am loving it! But I found something else that I love and want to share. I'm sorry to plug another product, but I just think they're wonderful.

I was in our whole foods store looking for something else and found these:
They are ginger candy!

They are sweet with what I think is a powdered sugar coating. They really taste so good! They come in several flavors and are fairly inexpensive. Check out their website here.

I get so carsick sometimes and I am glad to have found these, but really I could probably just eat them. The reviews also said it's good for morning sickness for all you pregnant ladies out there.

Yummy!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Maybe we'll have to make a trip up to Alpine to buy some... but then we'd probably get car sick on the way there. Oh, silly!

Johnson Family said...

That is good to know. I used to drink ginger ale when I was pregnant and that helped me. I will have to try it with the car sickness thing.