With the death of a close family member, I have surprised even myself with how I have reacted. My first thought was that I am so glad that families can be together forever, and that we have the knowledge, as members of the church, that we do.

I'm so glad that I have been sealed to Jake for all eternity in the temple,
so we can be together forever.

I KNOW that we are husband and wife, together, forever.

I KNOW that living worthily will bring us all the blessings that we are promised.
I KNOW that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy.

I KNOW that the sealing power on earth is the same in heaven.
(Aren't these temples so beautiful?)
I KNOW that this is the same gospel that Christ taught in ancient times,
and has been restored to us by our modern prophets.

I KNOW we can be with our families again.
I LOVE having the gospel to help to comfort us.
My heart aches for those who do not have this knowledge and these blessings, because I know what a great comfort it is to me. I want us all to be able to be families forever, together!
Here is another video from LDS.org from President Monson.
He just says it so well.
Love you Kini and the Burt Family!!
Here is the YouTube link as well.
I'm so glad that I have been sealed to Jake for all eternity in the temple,
so we can be together forever.
I KNOW that we are husband and wife, together, forever.
I KNOW that living worthily will bring us all the blessings that we are promised.
I KNOW that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy.
I KNOW that the sealing power on earth is the same in heaven.
(Aren't these temples so beautiful?)
I KNOW that this is the same gospel that Christ taught in ancient times,
and has been restored to us by our modern prophets.
I KNOW we can be with our families again.
I LOVE having the gospel to help to comfort us.
My heart aches for those who do not have this knowledge and these blessings, because I know what a great comfort it is to me. I want us all to be able to be families forever, together!
Here is another video from LDS.org from President Monson.
He just says it so well.
Love you Kini and the Burt Family!!
Here is the YouTube link as well.
1 comment:
I am so sorry about your lost loved one. What a beautiful testimony though on eternal families. We truly are lucky with the knowledge we have been blessed with. I will keep you in my prayers. If you need anything, I know I am far away, but will help in anyway I can.
Post a Comment