Last year, for Christmas, Jake got a gift basket from work. There were lots of yummy things in it, including but not limited to: chocolate covered pomegranate seeds (weird, but tasty), an assortment of fancy chocolates, random crackers, and this:

As it has been a crazy year, the two boxes have been sitting in a box, in storage, etc. So when I unpacked these a few weeks ago, my mouth started watering ferociously! I've been jonesing and waiting with sweet anticipation for the day when we share their tastiness!
Tonight was the night! And since I love chocolate chips in my pumpkin cookies/bread, we decided to sprinkle a few on before they cooked. Here's my friend just after the light on the iron went off.

Jake had his with butter and maple syrup, which I didn't think would be very good, but it turns out it was still SO good! I sprinkled powdered sugar and dolloped cool whip on top.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!!
So delicious!

As it has been a crazy year, the two boxes have been sitting in a box, in storage, etc. So when I unpacked these a few weeks ago, my mouth started watering ferociously! I've been jonesing and waiting with sweet anticipation for the day when we share their tastiness!
Tonight was the night! And since I love chocolate chips in my pumpkin cookies/bread, we decided to sprinkle a few on before they cooked. Here's my friend just after the light on the iron went off.
Jake had his with butter and maple syrup, which I didn't think would be very good, but it turns out it was still SO good! I sprinkled powdered sugar and dolloped cool whip on top.
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!!
So delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment