23 September 2008

"I have a big head, and little arms"

Okay, for those of you who havn't seen this movie, you should. This is a wonderful, innocent story of an orphan boy, Lewis, who invents things and wants to be part of a family. During a science fair, he gets a visit from an older boy, Wilbur, from the future. He takes Lewis back to the future and they get into some trouble then get out of trouble, and its a happy story. The part that I love about this story is that Lewis is an orphan. And at first he wants a family, then he decides that he dosn't. Well, while he's in the future Wilburs family wants to adopt him. Anyway, its a great story. And I have to say that every time I watch it, I cry. Not just a tear or two, but I sob into my tissues. It just touches my heart! I recommend it to everyone who wants a feel good movie.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie!!! It is so great!