23 September 2008

Piano Lessons

I have decided to start teaching piano lessons. If anyone knows anybody who wants to learn, let them know. I think beginner to intermediate, I'm not good enough to do advanced. It'll be $10/half hour, or whatever we can work out together. And not just for little tykes, but if any adults want to also. On Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday days or afternoons. So if you could let people know if you hear them inquiring, that would be great! Thank you!

3 comments:

Sara said...

That is awesome! Good luck! I REALLY want a piano someday... I took lessons when I was a kid and I know that basics. I just wish I had a piano in my home!

Brittany Celeste said...

I want Dane to take piano lessons, it just might take a while to get there. Sorry :( Oh, and Steven put in for vacation on the 10th so we're just waiting to see if he gets it!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Amber Wray might want her older kids to, I taught them for a while, but I am not very reliable since I leave for a month or two at a time. HA!