So I went to Kmart today. As I went to the registers, there was a female, lady checker, and a male, manly checker. I chose the lady even though she had one more person in line. As the man was finishing up, he said, "Mam, I can help you over here." I said, "No thanks, she's almost done." As the lady finished up and I put my things down, she started to ring them up. I wasn't buying anything bad, but there were a few items that may be considered, we'll say- of a feminine nature. As she rang them up, it rang up the wrong price. I knew they were the wrong price, because it was on the super duper reduced rack. Still good, but discontinued items, so I knew how much they were. She had already messed up, so she called to her male supervisor. "I need an override!" Oh my. This is why I went to the lady checkout. So here comes the dude with his manly beard, his key and his magical button sequence, all the time staring at what I was buying. I admit it. I am 27 years old and am embarrassed to be caught in possession of said items. Am I the only one?
6 comments:
Heck no! I am embarrassed as well. I usually go through the self check isle if possible. Gotta love it.
OH how embarrassing! I can buy just about anything except.......TOILET PAPER!! I hate buying it. I swear the second I have it in my cart everyone's looking at me with this look of wow that girl must have the runs!! HAHAHA
Nope! I too get embarrassed. Shouldn't be but....
It's ok, Brant gets embarassed buying those things too! hehe
No...I don't get embarrassed...in fact if I have a "great coupon" deal I try and tell everyone I see in the aisle so they can get a great price too. JoJo never wants to go with me to store when I am "couponing"...lol!
ROFL!!! Nice. I used to get so embarrassed and end up buying things I didn't need just to put over the box of things I did need. Now I don't get embarrassed anymore because I've had surgery to fix that.
Post a Comment