The Alpine Library had a challenge if you read ten books by a certain day you get a free book light. Well, I have just finished my tenth book this morning (I'll post a picture of my free light later)! Anyway, the Alpine Library isn't very big and a lot of their books are borrowed from other libraries in Star Valley. So they just don't have a huge selection of books. Jake had found this page where you can download books for free. Its called the Gutenberg Project. The entire site is for books whose copyrights have expired, so they're available to everyone. They are older books, but all of the classics are on there. My tenth book this morning was The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. It was a super quick read and a fun story. They also have lots of music on there, both recordings and print. Anyway, I thought it was really cool and wanted to share it with everyone!
1 comment:
I'm going to have to go and check that out. I love books. It's even better when they are free! Thanks for the info! :)
Post a Comment