Did you know that your pet has a favorite blanket? I didn't. I do now.
It began several years ago when somebody gave us a Spongebob throw blanket. We used it for a while, then it slowly began to be used for Porkchop.
This picture is about five years ago. He likes to be covered with a blanket while he sleeps on the couch. So do I.
Fast forward five years to now. To keep the amount of cat hair on the bed to a minimum, we put Spongebob on the bed. Porkchop sleeps on it every night. When it gets cold, I fold it in half over him like a little cat burrito and he sleeps contently.
So yesterday, he was eating his lunch. He was starved so he was eating really fast. Then I had a piano kid come and he freaked out, so he went running to his safety of on the bed. Nothing can get him on the bed. Anyway, later in the afternoon I went in and he had thrown up on the blanket because he had eaten too fast. Gross. Gag. I hate you, Cat. So I cleaned it up and threw the blanket into the dirty basket.
It's bedtime now. And Spongebob isn't on the bed. A certain cat is refusing to go to bed. He walks up and down on the footboard. He is refusing to even step a FOOT on the brown or green blankets that are on the bed. He is so stupid tired and whiny. Just GO TO SLEEP! So I go and get a different blanket that he was JUST laying on an hour ago. He refuses to step a foot on it. Pick him up and throw him on the bed. He jumps down and runs away. What a turd! Whatever. Do what you want cat.
An hour and a half later, he is still sitting next to the bed screaming at me. So I go to the laundry basket, pull the gross blanket out, fold it over so that puke residue (it wasn't that bad, a little crust, no stink) doesn't get on my blankets, and I put it on the bed. He's watching me. As soon as I get back in bed he jumps up. Within five minutes he out cold. And there I lay.
So this morning I went in to take a picture of him all curled up in HIS blanket. This is what I found.
Not on his blanket.

1 comment:
What a turd... Ü Silly cat!
Post a Comment