Yesterday, when I was at Smith's, there was a sale. Nothing gets me going as much as getting a great deal on something that's usually overpriced.
Enter:
![]() |
| Pringles |
Remember when you were in high school and you used to be able to buy a can for a dollar and eat it for lunch? Then, when everything else went up in price, so did the cost of Pringles. What used to be a dollar is now $2.50. It totally blows.
I'm kind of stingy. I HATE paying that much for something that I can remember being so cheap. It's the same with gas. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
So I bought two of them, because they were $1.25. Not a dollar, but close. I got a Sour Cream & Onion, and an Original. Because they're delicious.
Here's some finger exercises you can do to condition yourself for better grasping of the crisps, care of the Pringles Blog:
Today,
at lunch, I was going to eat some. I opened the pantry, and there, both
cans stared at me. Which do I want? How do I make a decision like that?
Both are good. Neither is bad. Both were full. Neither are gross. So I
made my decision the same way I make all of my most important life
decisions. I relied on a movie to tell me my answer.
Hello Tad Hamilton:
I searched and searched and searched for the appropriate clip, but couldn't find it. So just start watching at 6:54. You can also follow along the script if you don't want to watch it.
Pete: Congratulations. You've now eaten your own body weight in Pringles.
Kathy: What's your favorite Pringle? Sour Cream & Onion? Or Original?
Rosie: Well. The Sour Cream & Onion has a very strong taste. So if you're eating a small amount, say half a can, you want that strength. But if you're eating much more than that, you'll want the Original. It's a cleaner flavor.
Pete: Wait until you discover Barbeque flavor. You'll finally become a woman!
So, as I wasn't going to be eating very many, only a third of a can (not really though, just a couple. Not in high school anymore), I chose the Sour Cream & Onion. I wasn't disappointed.
And just because they're funny, here's some pictures I found when I Googled Pringles.
![]() |
| I hope this is their parade car... |
![]() |
| Props for creativity! |
![]() |
| Do yo think he tasted like Sour Cream & Onion when he came out? |
![]() |
| I find him creepy... |
![]() |
| Oh no! How will she ever be able to get the ring! |
![]() |
| In case you ever wanted to know the exact measurements... |
![]() |
| I would die if I found a Pringles machine! Just die. |
![]() |
| Can anyone tell me what flavor this is? Noodle soup perhaps? |
PS- I post about Pringles because there is nothing going on that is worth posting about.
The End









1 comment:
I love that "So if you're eating a small amount, say half a can, you want that strength." Haha... half the can is a small amount! Ü
Post a Comment