For my birthday, I got these great wallflowers that you put on your wall. We got them at Bed Bath & Beyond. I finally got around to putting them up. And they're great! Mostly.
Here's the box they come in, 25 of each size.
They come with these handy dandy little pushpins that you hook them to the wall with.
The back with the connector thingy.
| I hope your wall is softer than mine. I had to use a knife to push them in. |
First I laid out my plan in little push pins.
Then I stuck the flowers on.
Then I rearranged them about forty times.
I thought they'd look better in the dark.
I'm just not sure. What do you think? Here are the googled pictures I found. Would that somehow look better? I'm just not sure.
Is it weird to have them in a big lump like that?


1 comment:
I really like them! I think you did a great job putting them up! What a fun decoration!
Post a Comment