Christmas must be coming!
We regularly have Elk coming through our neighborhood and yard.
The tend to gather behind to munch on the fauna behind out house.
I was sure that I had taken dozens of pictures of them, but as I went to post them, I could only find several days worth.
It's kind of hard to tell on this picture, but these bulls are huge! One of them was a turty pointer...er...a six pointer. Huge! And so pretty!
A few mornings we've awoken to tracks in the snow all around the house. A couple times I think they were munching on the bush under the front window. Imagine how exciting that would've been to open the window and see that!
So awesome!
Santa! I think they're ready for their yearly trip!
2 comments:
dont you just love it! I think I've become a true "mountain woman" hahaha, I seriously love seeing elk out my windows!
It is cool huh!!! We have them here in inkom too!!! We have tracks all over our yard we never see them there but we see them out in the field across the street! I would love to see them walk through my yard!!!!They have never been that big though! Awesome pictures!!!!
Post a Comment