15 December 2010

My New Obsession

Isn't she
BEAUTIFUL??



She's like a pretty red wagon for a little kid.
Except she's our pretty little red snow blower.
I'm not completely sure how we have lived our lives without owning her.
But she is now a permanent fixture in our lives.
Forever.
And ever.



Look at that! Very intimidating, no?

Ya know what happens when you run over an extension cord with her? I don't either just a random question! By the way, it's not good, especially when your neighbor is watching. Just sayin'.

Here's our snow that I just blew. I am so obsessed! Look how pretty it is!


My only complaint about it, is that she wouldn't push through the berm of snow that the snow plows plowed across the driveway. When I went out early this morning I didn't know they had plowed. That was an exciting ride!


The snow blower wouldn't cut through it. So I called our old neighbor with a plow. He said if he could get his truck started, he would come help us out. But if he can't, that means we're going to have to bust out our shovels for an evening of shoveling. Ugh. It's not regular shoveling. It's heavy, off the road, frozen snow that makes you really, really tired really, really fast!

But our sweet snow blower is my new best friend. So if you call right after a snow storm and I don't answer, you know where I am!!

2 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

That is one manly snowblower!! Matt would totally be jealous, but now we won't need one for a little while!

Brittany Celeste said...

Okay, I guess I can admit that I am a little jealous of your snow blower. It looks fabulous! Of course, I just console myself with the fact that I am getting a little exercise by shoveling our snow!