- Jenn and I used to skip seminary to go play tennis. We weren't great at tennis by any means, but we enjoyed playing. A time or two, Jenn had to go under/over the fence to get the tennis-ball and ripped a coat, a pair of pants, probably some shirts... We weren't very good. Good thing our eternal salvation didn't rest on those games.
- I used to speed. Not really on the highways, but more on the back country roads. A lot. I would go very fast (at least as fast as my GEO would go). It only took a couple of tickets to fix that! I know, that doesn't seem to be that big of a deal, but if you know me very well now, I drive like a grandma.
- Jessica and I toilet papered a good friends house. Okay, we threw a couple of rolls of toilet paper, were too afraid to get caught, and ran before we did any real damage. I still feel bad, even though, really, it was literally only a couple of rolls. And they didn't really unroll that much.
- We would go to the city library to do projects or use the computer. On our way there, we would often stop at the store for Snapples or other goodies. When we were done, we were too lazy to go throw the bottles out, so we would stuff them in the couch. They were always gone the next time we came back. I'm sure they knew who was doing it and thought bad things about us when we walked in. Stupid kids
- During church, I wouldn't go. I think my mom always thought I was going. Instead, I would go to Shopko and buy chapstick. They always had a giant selection of weird flavors.
- I worked at McDonald's. But almost every night I would stop at Burger King and get a whopper for the drive home. It never lasted more than a mile down the road. I'm such a traitor.
- Every morning, I would wake up literally ten minutes before school started, and go to school in my jammies. Typical lazy bum senior. By the end of the day I was a grease ball because I never showered before.
- I was very self conscious of everything, especially my body. So I used to wear my coat around school all day every day. That probably didn't help my non-showering self everyday.
What a rebel.

4 comments:
I can't believe you skipped church to buy chapstick!
I agree with the wake up ten minutes before school thing. I did too.
Whopper sounds good right now. Thanks a lot!
And, one last one, you were very brave to go as fast as your car could... I don't think I ever went more than 15 over!
That is so funny. You are such a rebel. ;) I love reading your posts.
You naughty, naughty girl. Were you playing tennis right across the street from the seminary building???
We did play at that tennis court, but on the days we skipped seminary, we went down to the one at N. Bingham County Park, we didn't want to get busted!
Post a Comment